The Filius weld timer family is designed for single-station machines and different weld processes as spot welding, seam welding and more. A straight forward concept allows you to use different operate Filius in mains frequency (50/60 Hz) as well as medium frequency (1000 Hz) in the same way. Compact design and powerful functions allows fits for many production environments from low-cost to high-end. Thanks to a USB plus in the front panel, you can quickly move schedules and other data between controllers. Programming is done either via your PC (XFilius) off-line or through the font panel. Here the principle of turn-and-press paired with easy understand symbols make the job easy to do. In addition, you can connect a remote control to your Filius for different workstations. This allows operation via a second operating device.
Operating system-based control structure.
- Same menu navigation for 50 / 60Hz and 1kHz.
- easy handling by turning-and-pressing principle.
- self-explanatory menu navigation.
- multilingual. Language modules are reloadable.
- Data backup / import via USB stick.
- Firmware update via USB stick.
- Successor of the control types of the MPS200 family.
|Timer and power unit integrated||no||yes|
|Timer and power unit separated||yes||no|
|Language modules (changable by USB)||2||2|
|Off-Line operation by XFilius Software||yes||yes|
|Welding technology||50/60 Hz||1000 Hz|| |